Apex is a financial advisory firm with a national footprint. We provide financial advice to consumers and small businesses with focus on home loans, funds management and insurance. Head office is in Mt Eden, Auckland with regional offices in Hamilton, Tauranga, Te Awamutu and Christchurch. This is a growing business with 80 staff nationwide, comprising financial advisers and operational teams.
We are one of the country’s largest financial services companies which is also 100% New Zealand owned as Support to our Home Loans Advisors.
Do you love working in a collaborative team environment with supporting team players? Join our team at Apex Advice.
- Manage Adviser applications and application requirements to get the business issued and paid.
- Ensure Advisers are following adviser process and filing all their compliance documentation.
- Acting as a ‘Gatekeeper’ to sense check incoming documents including identification documents, income documentation, bank statements are checked and verified and all authorities and declarations are signed and within date and AML documentation.
- Ensure any supplementary documents requested by the adviser have been received appropriately (e.g., SAPA, insurance verification etc.)
- Ordering of Valuations as per adviser instructions.
- Updating data in the CRM system.
- Completion of lender specific forms (tax forms, nature and purpose etc.) for individuals and entities.
- Close down process (updating addresses, liabilities etc.)
- Post drawdown activity:
- Post Settlement Conditions.
- Progress payment schedules and invoice payments.
- Reapplication / resubmissions.
Skills and competencies:
- Previous administration experience within the financial services an advantage
- Good basic math skills
- Effective communication skills both in person and in writing
- Intermediate computer and technology skills
One day work from home per week once fully trained. We also financially support further industry-related studies.
Join the team and work in a great environment with an attractive remuneration package along with the training and support required to succeed in the finance industry. Please apply with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role.
A clean credit check and police check will be required.
All applicants need to hold NZ citizenship, NZ permanent residency or NZ residency, or hold a valid spouse NZ work visa with a validity of 12 months or longer, that does not require sponsorship.