Apex is a financial advisory firm with a national footprint. We provide financial advice to consumers and small businesses with focus on mortgages, funds management and insurance. Head office is in Mt Eden, Auckland with regional offices in Tauranga, Te Awamutu and Christchurch. This is a growing business with 80 staff nationwide, comprising financial advisers and operational teams.
This is an exciting time for Apex Advice Group.
We are expanding and we are now looking for an experienced Financial Advisor in Risk Insurance to join our team at our Head office in Mt Eden.
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about delivering practical solutions and financial security to our clients, then a career with Apex as a Financial Advisor might be what you have been searching for.
This role will involve “client facing” meetings with both new and existing clients with Apex Providing the support and technology to maximise results.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser in Risk Insurance (Life and Disability Insurance)
- Preparation of suitable financial plans.
- Able to build excellent relationships with clients.
- Provide sound advice ensuring you meet the client’s needs based on their changing requirements.
NZ Certificate in Financial Services – Level 5 is required.
- Market leading remuneration package
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Comprehensive support structure to manage reports and compliance.
- Market leading training and career development
If you feel you are the right person, please Apply now with your resume and cover letter explaining why you want the role.
All applicants need to hold NZ citizenship, NZ permanent residency or NZ residency, or hold a valid spouse NZ work visa with a validity of 12 months or longer, that does not require sponsorship.