Apex is a financial advisory firm with a national footprint. We provide financial advice to consumers and small businesses with focus on home loans, funds management and insurance. Head office is in Mt Eden, Auckland with regional offices in Tauranga, Hamilton, Hawkes Bay, Te Awamutu and Christchurch. This is a growing business with 80 staff nationwide, comprising financial advisers and operational teams.
Knowledge, experience, qualifications – those are pretty much givens these days. But we also ask for professionalism, teamwork, and proactiveness!
We are now looking for a full time Receptionist / Office Administrator based in our Mt Eden office to join our busy office.
Make this broad Receptionist / Administration role your own!
- Responsible to provide a professional meet and greet for all visitors to the office.
- Assist with health and safety for the office.
- Coordinate and organise all facilities management including repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure kitchen supplies are ordered and kitchen is cleaned and maintained each day.
- Ordering of other supplies for the office
- Manage meeting rooms and ensure they are tidy and present well.
- Become the go to person for basic meeting room tech and connectivity.
- Administration duties utilising company CRM database.
- Other office administration duties as required.
- Organising mail and managing incoming and outgoing couriers
Person Requirements (General)
- Relevant tertiary qualification or High School level qualification
- Previous experience in Reception or Administration
- Good administration skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain an excellent professional relationship between Apex, Clients, and Insurers.
- Excellent phone manner and ability to empathise with a wide range of clients both internal and external.
Join the team and work in a great environment! Please apply with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role.
A clean credit check and police check will be required.
All applicants need to hold NZ citizenship, NZ permanent residency or NZ residency, or hold a valid spouse NZ work visa with a validity of 12 months or longer, that does not require sponsorship.