Apex is a financial advisory firm with a national footprint. We provide financial advice to consumers and small businesses with focus on mortgages, funds management and insurance. Head office is in Mt Eden, Auckland with regional offices in Tauranga, Te Awamutu and Christchurch. This is a growing business with 80 staff nationwide, comprising financial advisers and operational teams.
Knowledge, experience, qualifications – those are pretty much givens these days. But we also ask for empathy, understanding, and a willingness to do right.
We are looking for a full time (40 hours per week) Client Support person to join our busy team based in Mt Eden, Auckland.
The role involves receiving incoming client calls for the company that involve handling investment account inquiries, insurance claims queries as well as customer complaints and support issues.
- Assist Advisers with all existing business administration requirements – this includes insurance and investment business.
- Assist clients with business and personal claims and guide them through the process
- Attend to existing client policy queries and or changes as required.
- Action phone calls and emails regarding conservation/cancellation of policies.
- Preparation of schedules of benefits for clients.
- Liaise with product providers and follow through as required.
- General assistance to management, advisers and support teams as and when required.
- Ensure the client database is up to date and accurate at all times
- All reporting requirements to be met as and when required.
- 3 plus years’ experience in an administration role is required.
- Previous Customer services experience required.
- Background in the banking, insurance, or financial industry preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including an understanding of MS Office, Excel, Word and databases.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
A clean credit check and police check will be required.
Join the team and work in a great environment with an attractive remuneration package along with the training and support required to succeed in the insurance industry. Please apply with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role.
All applicants need to hold NZ citizenship, NZ permanent residency or NZ residency, or hold a valid spouse NZ work visa with a validity of 12 months or longer, that does not require sponsorship.